Monday 12 October 2015

Filming Schedule

I plan on filming my music video over the course of 2-3 weeks, this enables me with plenty of time to gain several successful shots at a professional standard with a variety of camera movements and angles. Also the allows me to visit all my locations and gather all cast members together to gain the group shots needed.

05/11/15-  this date I chose in particular as this was bonfire night, as fireworks are seen as one of my main props/feature throughout my music video shooting on bonfire night is the perfect occasion. Due to having a small social gathering of food and drinks allowed me to shoot successful shots of a variety of different coloured fireworks, whilst having all cast members needed present. I shot this particular scene at around 7pm as I needed the lighting to be dark in order to see all fireworks clearly allowing me to get several successful shots, whilst also creating the lyrical meaning of the song 'Goldendrops'.

10/11/15- This particular day I will visit one of my main locations which will feature throughout my music video, the grande house at Newstead Abbey. Not only will I have access to the house enabling me to gain elegant and sophisticated shots of the grande house, I will also have access to the houses grounds, where I will shoot several shots with the natural environment such as, flowers, trees and waterfalls. I will also film certain points of the journey there as these will act as moving shots from shot to shot creating flow and rhythm.

18/11/15- On this day I plan to shoot one of the cast members in front of an elegant backdrop, with a natural lighting to emphasise the young females natural beauty and emphasie her facial features. The clothing the young girl will br dressed in will be tight low cut tops, as this is a typical convention of the genre house as the females are seen to be the selling point as females aspire to  be her whilst males aspire to be with her. Therefore portraying her in an attractive but sexual way attracts my target audience.

25/11/15- My final scene I will film will be of another social gathering of the young girls preparing for a night out, drinking alcohol and dancing which again are typical conventions of my chosen genre house.

No comments:

Post a Comment