Monday 12 October 2015

Animatic - Music Video


Above is an animatic for for potential shots, mise en scene and cast members which will feature within my music video. The main concept of ideas within this animatic is to show some typical conventions of the genre house, but my intentions were to shy away from the typical house music video therefore featuring young attractive girls consuming alcohol which is nothing but the normal for house music. But I wanted my music video to look elegant and therefore I want to compromise aspects of a typical house music video for other unique ideas, For example instead of using flashing lights in a night club a typical setting for house, I want to use fireworks as this keeps the video fun but also puts a twist in the video which will still attract my target audience.

Also I want nature to be a setting within my video whilst props are also used from the natural environment such as flowers and trees. I also intend to film at a grand house which will also feature within my video alongside the natural environment. The cast which will feature within my music video will be young attractive females as this will create a selling point as females would want to be them and males would want to be with them.  

The video presents my ideas for my music video, i have illustrated the variety of shots and camera movements that my music video will consist of. From this animatic the viewers will understand the concept of my music video, also giving hints to the mise en scene such as settings, props and costume. The editing of my animatic presents a vague picture of what my music video will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment