Thursday 7 April 2016

Evaluation 2

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary task?

For the creation of both my ancillary task and and media product, the main focus was that I made all my products related to one another with a brand identity with a selling point which presented continuity so they were identifiable to the target audience, relating all to one another giving each one of them a purpose. After self analysis and audience feedback I believe that my ancillary task has been successful and I have created a theme with a brand identity in an effective way as not only have I met the typical conventions within my genre I have challenged the conventions by adding my own twist to suit my target audience's needs. Throughout this post I will discuss and analyse my three products and their effectiveness.

This is a prezi to discuss and explore how my products relate with one another:










All three of my products are seen to link with one another through several aspects such as, the main selling point is the female protagonist which is a typical convention of the genre house, the golden theme is also continued throughout all three of my products as this represents the lyrical meaning of my song 'Goldendrops'.




No comments:

Post a Comment