Wednesday 16 March 2016

Rough Cut





Above is my rough cut for my chosen genre, artist and song, I feel that have successfully reached the correct conventions throughout my music video, with the bright colours and fast pace shots fitting well. However there are improvements which needs to be made, for example a variety of nature shots need to be taken out as i feel the focusing on the main female protagonists fits this product better, as she will be the selling point of my product. Also the shots which are edited to be a darker colour also need to be removed and re-edited as the theme of lighting needs to be bright and colourful as for the house genre this is a typical convention. Also the lip-syncing isn't quite on time and therefore needs to be re edited to fit the beat of the song. Also in some shots of the female protagonist need re shooting as the clothing she is wearing does not fit the genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment