Thursday 3 March 2016

Rejected Digipak Images





This image was created to be an insert in my digipak, however after further editing I decided to reject this image for my digipak. This is because the glitter does not show in the image which was the purpose for this image, as the glitter presented golden drops. Also the image looks quite boring and dull and therefore I do not feel this would fit in well with the theme of my digipak.



This image was created to be a potential front cover image to my digipak, however this image I later rejected. The image is seen to be to dark and the focus is quite blurry , also the font doesn't quite fit the image. Therefore this rejection allowed me to acknowledge my digipak needs a bright and colourful front cover in order to stand out and catch the eye of my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment